Tag: Buy or Rent My Homes
California February 2015 Home Sales Report
California Housing Affordability Down in June 2014!
For those who follow the affordability levels here in California will notice that house affordability is DOWN 2%…
- median home price: June 2014:
- Pending Home Sales Index:
June 2014: Decreased 2.8 percent from 110.1 in May to 107 in June.
Calif. Traditional Housing Affordability Index: Second Quarter 2014: 30 percent (Source: C.A.R.)
- California: $451,160
- Calif. highest median home price by region/county June 2014: San Mateo, $1.12 million
- Calif. lowest median home price by region/county June 2014:
Mortgage rates: Week ending 8/7/2014 (Source: Freddie Mac)
- 30-yr. fixed: 4.14% fees/points: 0.7%
- 15-yr. fixed: 3.27% fees/points: 0.6%
- 1-yr. adjustable: 2.35% Fees/points: 0.5%